Mark your calendar and plan to attend a light potluck dinner and workshop on Trinity’s strengths and weaknesses Friday, September 19
at 6 p.m. Earlier this year, Richard Robinson led Trinity’s session in a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats Analysis. Now, the session would like to have your input.
Immediately following dinner, the group will brainstorm and discuss the following questions.
- What does Trinity Presbyterian Church do well?
- What advantages do we have?
- What are our resources and assets?
- What do others acknowledge as strengths of our organization?
- What does the church lack or do badly?
- Where are we at risk?
- What could we do better?
- What do we know about but have not been able to try, or hesitant to attempt?
- Are there any new frontiers that we can explore?
- What are factors that can potentially reduce Trinity’s performance, strengths, or reasons for existence?
- Are any of our weaknesses likely to make us vulnerable?
- What outside issues beyond our control or within that block the progress of the church?
- Is any other similar organization (church) doing anything different?
- Are there any big changes in our demographics?Peace,
- Come and share your joys and concerns about Trinity and help the church discern what God is calling us to be and to do. Please sign up on the bulletin board. Your input is important to the church’s continued ministry to our members, friends, and community.
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope. – Jeremiah 29:11