Every Sunday after worship we gather for refreshments. Volunteers may sign up for Sundays that are convenient for them to supply refreshments. Sign up sheets are posted on the bulletin board.
Special events include:
- Book Club meets every Wednesday night at 7:00 p.m. at the church during the school year. (Watch the calendar for exempt Wednesdays). We welcome new participants in this group at any time! You do not need a book to participate. Come and join us and we will do our best to make you feel at home!
- All Saints’ Day often shortened to All Saints, is a celebrated on 1 November in Western Christianity, in honour of all the saints, known and unknown. While we have information about many saints, and we honor them on specific days, there are many unknown or unsung saints, who may have been forgotten, or never been specifically honored. It is held, not only to remember Saints, but also to remember all those that have died that were members of the local church congregation.
- We have a Women’s Luncheon every month on the 4th Friday of the month. We meet at 11:30 a.m. at a local restaurant.
- an Annual Interfaith Soup Supper
- a Blessing of the Animals. Bring your pet for a treat and the special blessing!
- Adult Sunday School meets at 9:30 a.m. and Children’s Sunday School meets at 9:50 a.m. during the school year.
- Choir (practice at 11:50 a.m. on Sundays during the school year)
- We continue to host a group of students from Northwestern University while they are in the area for a service project with Red Fern animal shelter.
- Potluck meals
- Easter Brunch
- An Angel Tree
- Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners